Effective Weed Treatment
in Burleson, Mansfield, Cleburne, Alverado, TX & Beyond
With our weed treatments in Burleson, Mansfield, TX & Beyond, you can maintain a healthy yard that looks beautiful all year. Texas rain brings with it a wide variety of weeds that start popping up as early as April and can have adverse effects on even the greenest grass. We provide you with professional weed control services by providing quality workmanship of a large corporation while maintaining the personalized service of a family-owned-and-operated business. Exceeding your expectations is a top priority at our lawn care company, so we go above and beyond for every customer. Here at Laser Lawn Care, we use only the highest quality materials, which ensures your yard is treated with the care it deserves.
Applying Weed Control Treatments
Our weed control services are performed over the course of seven applications a year. Each weed removal application is conducted about 5–8 weeks apart. The process is as follows:
- Application 1: A pre-and-post emergent weed control with broadleaf, and is normally done late winter to early spring.
- Application 2: A second pre-and-post emergent weed control with broad leaf is done early to late spring.
- Application 3: Another pre-and-post emergent weed control with broadleaf, but also comes with fertilizer and is done late spring to midsummer.
- Application 4: Performed in early to late summer and is fertilizer only.
- Application 5: Is fertilizer only and is done in late summer/early fall.
- Application 6: A pre-and-post emergent weed control with broadleaf and fertilizer, and administered in late fall/early winter.
- Application 7: The final pre-and-post emergent weed control with broadleaf, and is administered in early to late winter.